Maniaradio Forums

Full Version: BktTimeSyncAndroid on Android 10 - SOLVED
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This app stopped working when my phone updated to Android 10. It showed my locator and coordinates but was not able to sync the time. I reinstalled and after it the compatibilty test started and the result is - my GPS receiver is not compatible with NMEA any more. Does anybody else have the same problem?
Hi, probably the update has changed the GPS protocol and is no longer compatible with the NMEA standard
(07-07-2020, 05:55 AM)iz2bkt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi, probably the update has changed the GPS protocol and is no longer compatible with the NMEA standard
Hi Mauro,
I am sorry for the mess - I suppose you moved my post here from the wrong place.
Pls, are you going to update the Android app?
Am I not the only one user, Smile  ?
Tnx de Miloš, OK1FMY
Hi Miloš,
I tried it myself on Android 10 and it works, this message is also given on non-Android 10 smartphones that do not allow you to read GPS in detail but only to display the coordinates and therefore do not go well.
(07-13-2020, 04:13 PM)iz2bkt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Miloš,
I tried it myself on Android 10 and it works, this message is also given on non-Android 10 smartphones that do not allow you to read GPS in detail but only to display the coordinates and therefore do not go well.
Hi Mauro,
my phone is Huawei Mate 10 Pro. It is a model they released before the "divorce" with Google. The app worked fine on the phone with Android 9. It stopped working after the update. Can I get more info from my phone?
Tnx, Miloš
Hi Miloš,
I published in the Google Play Store BktTimeSyncAndroid version 1.1.0 which improves compatibility with Android 10, I hope it solves your problem.
Remember that updates on the Play Store are not distributed simultaneously for all states, it could be that you arrive on a different date from today, check the updates of the Apps.
(07-18-2020, 01:13 PM)iz2bkt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi Miloš,
I published in the Google Play Store BktTimeSyncAndroid version 1.1.0 which improves compatibility with Android 10, I hope it solves your problem.
Remember that updates on the Play Store are not distributed simultaneously for all states, it could be that you arrive on a different date from today, check the updates of the Apps.
Hi Mauro,
I updated the app and it works again - mni tnx.
73! de Miloš