Maniaradio Forums

Full Version: BKTRemoteServer hungs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello,

I am trying to use BKTRemoteServer 1.6.1 and IC7000BKT 1.29.2 in the remote computer and BKTRemoteClient 1.1.0 in the local computer.

When I connect to the server I see the message "Connection Established" in BKTRemoteServer, but right after that both programs BKTRemoteSever and IC7000BKT hung/stop responding and I have to kill them using Windows task manager.

Initially I don't plan to use audio stream so only the port 7060 is open in the router.

Can you help me with some suggestion?

Thanks. Gabriel - EA6VQ
Hi,
try to uncheck Use Mumble VOIP and Use GSM Encoder
Thanks, disabling Use GSM Encode did the trick.

Now I can connect fine with the BKTRemoteClient, but I have a doubt. Can I use the IC7000BKT in the client computer? If so, is the BKTRemoteClient required or can the IC7000BKT connect directly to the server?

I will appreciate some information about this.
(04-04-2022, 10:12 AM)EA6VQ Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks, disabling Use GSM Encode did the trick.

Now I can connect fine with the BKTRemoteClient, but I have a doubt.  Can I use the IC7000BKT in the client computer?  If so, is the BKTRemoteClient required or can the IC7000BKT connect directly to the server? 

I will appreciate some information about this.

To connect IC7000BKT directly to the server you have to install BktServer2 on the server and configure the COM port of IC7000BKT on BktClientDll2.