![]() |
|
Lost on-screen clock - Printable Version +- Maniaradio Forums (https://www.maniaradio.it/forum) +-- Forum: Free Software (https://www.maniaradio.it/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28) +--- Forum: BktTimeSync (https://www.maniaradio.it/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22) +--- Thread: Lost on-screen clock (/showthread.php?tid=656) |
Lost on-screen clock - W3US - 03-04-2026 I must have wrongfully clicked something and lost my on-screen clock. I uninstalled the app, downloaded latest version, and still no clock. I am using a Windows 10 PC. Works fine on my Win 11 PC. Help please. de W3US RE: Lost on-screen clock - iz2bkt - 03-04-2026 Hi, try opening BktTimeSync (double‑click the icon in the tray bar), then remove and re‑enable the checkmark on Enable BktClock. This forces the clock module to reload and usually brings the on‑screen clock back. Let us know if this fixes it. RE: Lost on-screen clock - W3US - 03-04-2026 Grazie Mauro. I tried enabling and disabling the checkmark, but still have no display. I have no idea why the clock disappeared. 73, Rusty - W3US RE: Lost on-screen clock - iz2bkt - 03-05-2026 Try this: - Open BktTimeSync and disable BktClock. - Press Win + R, type Regedit in the Run window, and click OK. - In Regedit, expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER → Software → IZ2BKT → BktClock. - Right‑click the Main folder, choose Delete, and confirm the deletion. - Close Regedit. - Open BktTimeSync again and enable BktClock. |