![]() |
|
2 issues I've found in 1.20.6 (Solved) - Printable Version +- Maniaradio Forums (https://www.maniaradio.it/forum) +-- Forum: Free Software (https://www.maniaradio.it/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=28) +--- Forum: BktTimeSync (https://www.maniaradio.it/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=22) +--- Thread: 2 issues I've found in 1.20.6 (Solved) (/showthread.php?tid=660) |
2 issues I've found in 1.20.6 (Solved) - fjmartin - 03-20-2026 Hello, my first post here and I'll start by saying that I really love your BktTimeSync application. Now that I have an ICOM iC-705 and I'm doing portable operations I've noticed two issues with the program that I wanted to bring to your attention. 1 - In the section for WSJT-X, the field for entering the IP, it does not allow the entry of periods(.) on my US keyboard running Windows 11 Pro 2 -I have my PC connected to my IC-705 with the serial port to receive GPS data including the time, coordinates, altitude and WW Locator (Grid Square). My connection works for this. I have both "Enable NTP" AND "Enable GPS" checked so in the event I don't have NTP I can get my clock from the GPS connection. When both are enabled and I launch the application it does NOT query the GPS port to fill out the Coordinates, Altitude and most importantly the WW Locator so I can send it to WSJT-X. Selecting "Sync Now" does not resolve it. I have to uncheck "Enable NTP" and then press "Sync Now" to get it to fill out this information. But once I do that the WSJT-X AutoGrid grays out and can't be used until I recheck "Enable NTP". I would like to see that the application queries the NTP server AND the GPS at the "Sync every" interval selectable in the General Options as long as the user has enabled GPS. I'd also like to see the WSJT-X Auto Grid have the settings and Send WW Locator available after the WW Locator is filled out. If you would like to do a zoom call/screen share or need me to record a screen share for you to see these issues, please let me know. Thanks again for the great app! Joe RE: 2 issues I've found in 1.20.6 - iz2bkt - 03-26-2026 Hi Joe, these issues have been fixed in version 1.21.0 RE: 2 issues I've found in 1.20.6 - fjmartin - 03-30-2026 iz2bkt Wrote:Hi Joe, Thank you so much for the super quick set of fixes!!!! Joe |