Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Memory sorting
IC7000BKT is the best control program out there for the 7000, there is just one feature I would like: in memory management, it would be very useful to be able to sort memories by name or frequency.

For example, you might have memory number 1: 144.525, memory number 2: 10.140, memory number 3: 7.100 and so on, but you want the memory numbers to ascend in frequency so that memory 1 is 7.100, 2 is 10.140 and 3 is 144.525 and so on. If you have hundreds of frequencies in memories it can take a long to time rearrange them. Something that does this job at the click of a button would be handy.

Thanks for a great program!

73 Perry G0IFI
g0ifi Wrote:IC7000BKT is the best control program out there for the 7000, there is just one feature I would like: in memory management, it would be very useful to be able to sort memories by name or frequency.

For example, you might have memory number 1: 144.525, memory number 2: 10.140, memory number 3: 7.100 and so on, but you want the memory numbers to ascend in frequency so that memory 1 is 7.100, 2 is 10.140 and 3 is 144.525 and so on. If you have hundreds of frequencies in memories it can take a long to time rearrange them. Something that does this job at the click of a button would be handy.

73 Perry G0IFI

Perry,
Thanks for your request, if possible, will be implemented in a future release.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
g0ifi Wrote:IC7000BKT is the best control program out there for the 7000, there is just one feature I would like: in memory management, it would be very useful to be able to sort memories by name or frequency.

73 Perry G0IFI

This feature is available from version 1.10.0 with the Remap key.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
Thanks a million Mauro, this really makes it easy to tidy the memories.
Mauro, two small problems:

After remapping, the memories do not begin at memory #1, but instead they descend from #99.
Also, I am getting duplicate entries in the memory list after remapping, or exporting and importing.

I am sorry to report this.

73 de Perry G0IFI
g0ifi Wrote:Mauro, two small problems:

After remapping, the memories do not begin at memory #1, but instead they descend from #99.
Also, I am getting duplicate entries in the memory list after remapping, or exporting and importing.

73 de Perry G0IFI

I Perry,
Thanks for the report,
now checking and fix that bug.

73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
g0ifi Wrote:Mauro, two small problems:

73 de Perry G0IFI

Hi Perry,
I tried but I have not found any bugs that you reported, however, I have corrected others.
Your problems may be due to a loss of data between RTX and interface, try to go into COM configuration and change from mode 1 to mode 2 or vice versa.
You can try the version 1.10.1 available on site http://www.iz2bkt.com.
Thank you
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
Mauro,

The misnumbering from #99 down instead of from #1 up happened when remapping memories after deleting some unwanted entries from the list. However, all seems to be fine now.
I installed the new version and everything works great. No duplicate entries when importing the files I saved yesterday. Big Grin

Thanks for your fast support for your program.