Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Removing blank mem locations
I'm trying to figure out how to create a solid list of memory channels without blanks.
I've added and removed memory entries and now want to create a list without blank spaces. Is this possible?
I've tried remapping but this hasn't worked. I still have 5 entries, 7 blank, 3 entries, 4 blank, 6 entries, etc.
Solus Wrote:I'm trying to figure out how to create a solid list of memory channels without blanks.
I've added and removed memory entries and now want to create a list without blank spaces. Is this possible?
I've tried remapping but this hasn't worked. I still have 5 entries, 7 blank, 3 entries, 4 blank, 6 entries, etc.

this is only possible by choosing a sort of memory (by clicking on the column heading to sort) other than the #, for example by Frequency or Description or another, and then using the function remaps.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
The problem I have with sorting is if I click frequency low to high, the stored frequency's are moved to memory location 43 and below, only if sorted high to low will they start at memory position 1.
A major pain in the butt that I can't sort low to high beginning at memory position 1.