Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IC7000BKT and DDE
Hello Mauro,

I have used IC7000BKT with Multipsk and they communicate with each other without MyDDE even running at least not visibly.

I believe that IC7000BKT can communicate with fldigi and other software via DDE as well but I have had no success with fldigi with MyDDE running or otherwise. Is there a help file somewhere to guide me? I did think that maybe BKTExtension is required but I cannot even find where I can download BKTExtension to try.

Any advice would be appreciated.

In the medium term I was hoping to use my FDM-DUO as a panadapter and link it and the IC-7000 with IC7000BKT and perhaps using the Elad software or most likely HDSDR with DDE. This might be a bit ambitious but perhaps you can comment on this scenario.

Thank you and 73
Lorne ZL3LSD / ZL2AHB
Hi again Mauro

I have just installed FLdigi-DXLabs gateway after I re-read the recent IC7000BKT manual and have made some progress but despite trying several settings there is still no communication between IC7000BKT and fldigi. I have FLdigi-DXLabs gateway rig control set for fldigi and not commander.

Thank you
Lorne
I should have played more before jumping into the forum. I have DXLabs-FLDigi Gateway set to Rig Control = commander. The IC-7000, IC7000BKT and FLDigi are communicating but FLDigi multiplies the frequency by 10! I can eventually get all 3 displays aligned but as soon as I make a change on any one, the FLDigi display performs the above error and the other 2 displays follow, for instance I have everything aligned to 10.138.000 kHz, make a slight change and it all goes to 101.380.000 kHz because of FLDigi ???
Hi Lorne,
I tried IC7000BKT with DXKeeper and frequency is read correctly, while in Fldigi with FldigiDXLabGateway is multiplied by 10.
The problem could be in Fldigi or FldigiDxLabGateway but unfortunately this is not verifiable, it should ask the developers of these software.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
Thanks Mauro

At least I know its not my fault.

Lorne