Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Error in the initialization of the audio support (SOLVED)
Hello, I just installed IC7000BKT, and when I try to start it for the first time, I get this error message: "Error in the initialization of the audio support, change the audio parameters?"  If I answer "yes", I get "Error in the initialization of the audio support" again.  If I answer no, nothing happens.  I run it on a PC with Windows 10 Home 64 bits.  How can I fix this?  Thank you.
Daniel VE2BAP, Canada.
Hi Daniel,
go to in Utility->Configuration and click on Audio:....
Click on the button to the right of "Folder for audio files" and select a folder in documents, confirm by clicking OK and restart the program.
If you continue to receive audio error probably your PC's sound card is not compatible, you can disable audio support from Utility->Configuration -> Audio:.... and uncheck "Enable audio support"
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
(11-17-2018, 05:25 PM)iz2bkt Wrote: Hi Daniel,
go to in Utility->Configuration and click on Audio:....
Click on the button to the right of "Folder for audio files" and select a folder in documents, confirm by clicking OK and restart the program.
If you continue to receive audio error probably your PC's sound card is not compatible, you can disable audio support from Utility->Configuration -> Audio:.... and uncheck "Enable audio support"

Thank you but... I can't go to "Utility" because the software doesn't start. :-( I tried to uninstall and reinstall, but the problem remains.  Is there anything I can change in the .ini file ?
Try this:
. Go to the Program installation folder (DEFAUTL: C:\iz2bkt\ic7000bkt cat control)
. Right-click on the IC7000BKT file. INI and choose Edit
. Look for the [AudioRecorder] section and put the entry Abilitato=0 (If it does not exist create the line)
. Save and Run the program

[Image: AudioRecorderSet.png]
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
(11-18-2018, 09:19 AM)iz2bkt Wrote: Try this:
. Go to the Program installation folder (DEFAUTL: C:\iz2bkt\ic7000bkt cat control)
. Right-click on the IC7000BKT file. INI and choose Edit
. Look for the [AudioRecorder] section and put the entry Abilitato=0 (If it does not exist create the line)
. Save and Run the program

[Image: AudioRecorderSet.png]

YES! It works.  Thank you very much (Grazie) ! 73
Daniel VE2BAP