Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Can't make settings anu more
I have installed the latest version of BktTimeSync on Windows11. The first time I started up I got a setup screen where I could set some things.
I'll determine when and how to synchronize the time and everything seemed to be working properly.
The second time I launched the program, nothing visually happened, not a single screen popped up. So I can't set or change anything anymore.
There is nothing in the taskbar either. The time is synchronized (every hour) correctly so the program is running. I can see this in the Windows notifications.
Un-installing and re-installing won't help.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Rene
(02-19-2023, 04:18 PM)pc2c Wrote: I have installed the latest version of BktTimeSync on Windows11. The first time I started up I got a setup screen where I could set some things.
I'll determine when and how to synchronize the time and everything seemed to be working properly.
The second time I launched the program, nothing visually happened, not a single screen popped up. So I can't set or change anything anymore.
There is nothing in the taskbar either. The time is synchronized (every hour) correctly so the program is running. I can see this in the Windows notifications.
Un-installing and re-installing won't help.
What am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance.
Rene

Hi Rene,
please look here: https://www.maniaradio.it/forum/showthread.php?tid=488
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT