Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
BKTRemoteServer hungs
Hello,

I am trying to use BKTRemoteServer 1.6.1 and IC7000BKT 1.29.2 in the remote computer and BKTRemoteClient 1.1.0 in the local computer.

When I connect to the server I see the message "Connection Established" in BKTRemoteServer, but right after that both programs BKTRemoteSever and IC7000BKT hung/stop responding and I have to kill them using Windows task manager.

Initially I don't plan to use audio stream so only the port 7060 is open in the router.

Can you help me with some suggestion?

Thanks. Gabriel - EA6VQ
Hi,
try to uncheck Use Mumble VOIP and Use GSM Encoder
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
Thanks, disabling Use GSM Encode did the trick.

Now I can connect fine with the BKTRemoteClient, but I have a doubt. Can I use the IC7000BKT in the client computer? If so, is the BKTRemoteClient required or can the IC7000BKT connect directly to the server?

I will appreciate some information about this.
(04-04-2022, 10:12 AM)EA6VQ Wrote: Thanks, disabling Use GSM Encode did the trick.

Now I can connect fine with the BKTRemoteClient, but I have a doubt.  Can I use the IC7000BKT in the client computer?  If so, is the BKTRemoteClient required or can the IC7000BKT connect directly to the server? 

I will appreciate some information about this.

To connect IC7000BKT directly to the server you have to install BktServer2 on the server and configure the COM port of IC7000BKT on BktClientDll2.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT