Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW USER TO BKT TIME SYNC
I'm a user of JT65A-HF.My main question or comment is while using JT65hf
the timing is critical or the program will not work.I've installed your software BKT for time sync.
At the beginning of using JT65 I tell BKt to sync within 1 hour the time seems to tell me this
Local clock offset was -0.011066 seconds.I hit the re sink again and get this response.
Local clock offset was 0.000966 seconds..I really don't understand whats going on.Can you help me out with a answer that will help this 79 yr old man understand ?
MY OPERATING IS WIN 7 ULTRA RAM 4 GIG 64 BIT OP SYS AMD PROCESSOR 2.80 GHZ

PS: MY HF RIG IS A YAESU FT-950 USING RIGBLASTER ADVANTAGE
THANKS DE WB9IIV - HARRY
WB9IIV HARRY Wrote:I'm a user of JT65A-HF.My main question or comment is while using JT65hf
the timing is critical or the program will not work.I've installed your software BKT for time sync.
At the beginning of using JT65 I tell BKt to sync within 1 hour the time seems to tell me this
Local clock offset was -0.011066 seconds.I hit the re sink again and get this response.
Local clock offset was 0.000966 seconds..I really don't understand whats going on.Can you help me out with a answer that will help this 79 yr old man understand ?
MY OPERATING IS WIN 7 ULTRA RAM 4 GIG 64 BIT OP SYS AMD PROCESSOR 2.80 GHZ

PS: MY HF RIG IS A YAESU FT-950 USING RIGBLASTER ADVANTAGE
THANKS DE WB9IIV - HARRY

Hi Harry,
when the offset is less than the second means that is correct, a variation of a few tenths or hundredths of a second is not influential for the operation of JT65-HF.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT