Maniaradio Forums

Full Version: Loading RTX memories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
When synchronizing the radio from a csv file on a thumb drive the program seems to work properly right up to the end. At which time I receive the following error message.

"IC706_BKT control of the RTX IC706 has stopped working. A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available."

I have not found reference to this problem in the forum. Can you tell me what I need to do to correct the error?

Tried to attach my CSV file to this post but was rejected. I'll send separately.

Thanks,
Tom, K8EOD
Thanks Tom, I received your file, do the test and let you know.
The problem has been fixed from version 4.13.1 (available for download in the next days).

This is an example of a CSV file for the Memories Radio :

Nr,Description,VFO-A,Mode-A,Filter-A,VFO-B,Mode-B,Filter-B,Split,DUP,Tone,TSQL,Tone,
01,Mem.01,145600000,FM,OFF,145000000,FM,OFF,SPLIT,NODUP,OFF,OFF,93.0,
02,Mem.02,14195000,USB,ON,14195000,USB,OFF,NOSPLIT,NODUP,OFF,OFF, ,

This is an example of a CSV file for the Memories PC :

Description,VFO-A,Mode-A,Filter-A,VFO-B,Mode-B,Filter-B,Split,Vfo-Act.,DUP,Val.Dup,Att/Pre,AGC,NB,Tone,TSQL,VOX,BKin,Comp.,Tone,
Mem.01,144420000,FM,OFF,144420000,FM,OFF,NOSPLIT,VFO-A,NODUP,0,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,NOTONE,
Mem.02,145110000,FM,OFF,145110000,FM,OFF,NOSPLIT,VFO-A,DUP-,0,OFF,OFF,OFF,ON,OFF,OFF,OFF,OFF,94.8,

Remember the limitations of Icom IC-706 series : http://www.iz2bkt.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=29
Hello!

I created a manual entry and exported that to get a base CSV file that I could populate with my frequencies. It seems to have loaded successfully in the software but when I go to write the memories to the radio it runs through the list but nothing actually gets saved to my radio. All other functions seem to be working properly to control the radio, but the memory write feature seems to be failing. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? I have attached a zipped copy of my CSV file.

KE0UXQ - Steve
(09-07-2020, 03:18 PM)KE0UXQ Wrote: [ -> ]Hello!

I created a manual entry and exported that to get a base CSV file that I could populate with my frequencies. It seems to have loaded successfully in the software but when I go to write the memories to the radio it runs through the list but nothing actually gets saved to my radio. All other functions seem to be working properly to control the radio, but the memory write feature seems to be failing. Any ideas of what I am doing wrong? I have attached a zipped copy of my CSV file.

KE0UXQ - Steve

Hi Steve,
please give me in detail the procedure you use