Maniaradio Forums

Full Version: bktimesync locking up
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I posted this question:
https://www.maniaradio.it/forum/showthread.php?tid=356

That solve the problem.  The parameters are the same.  Now bktimesync locks up after initial synchronization.  I does the sync, but locks up.  I can close the program with the "X" and then I get the standard "problem with this program, searching microsoft for answers", or whatever that message is.  Any ideas?
eTrex H with usb com cable, Windows 7 Ultimate 64 bit.
Thank you!
Kevin
Hi,
enable the diagnostic log and post the result
(11-11-2017, 06:53 AM)iz2bkt Wrote: [ -> ]Hi,

Mauro,
Thank you.  I am attaching the LogDiag.txt file.
Kevin
(11-11-2017, 08:56 PM)krutzy Wrote: [ -> ]

Mauro,
Kevin

Hi Kevin, I don't see serious errors in the log, I'm sending you an MP with instructions for other tests. Thank you
(11-12-2017, 01:54 PM)iz2bkt Wrote: [ -> ]
(11-11-2017, 08:56 PM)krutzy Wrote: [ -> ]

Mauro,
Kevin

Hi Kevin, I don't see serious errors in the log, I'm sending you an MP with instructions for other tests. Thank you

Hi all, I have the same problem with 1.9.1 in Win10 (64-bit). 73 de Milos, OK1FMY
(12-20-2018, 10:31 PM)OK1FMY Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I have the same problem with 1.9.1 in Win10 (64-bit). 73 de Milos, OK1FMY

Hi Milos,
If use Bkttimesync with a USB GPS it may be incompatible drivers. If you use Bkttimesync only with the Internet disables the GPS configuration.

You can use BkttimeSyncPhone in mobility using the GPS of your Android smartphone.
(12-21-2018, 11:20 AM)iz2bkt Wrote: [ -> ]
(12-20-2018, 10:31 PM)OK1FMY Wrote: [ -> ]Hi all, I have the same problem with 1.9.1 in Win10 (64-bit). 73 de Milos, OK1FMY

Hi Milos,
If use Bkttimesync with a USB GPS it may be incompatible drivers. If you use Bkttimesync only with the Internet disables the GPS configuration.

You can use BkttimeSyncPhone in mobility using the GPS of your Android smartphone.
Hi Mauro,
Thank you for the info. Pls, do you have a list of compatible devices and drivers? I tried to search for it but did not find.
Tnx, Milos
Milos,
I'm sorry but I do not have the possibility to make a list of compatible devices
(12-21-2018, 01:48 PM)iz2bkt Wrote: [ -> ]Milos,
I'm sorry but I do not have the possibility to make a list of compatible devices

Hi Mauro,

Of course, you cannot do everything by yourself. There could be a white list and a black list on your web.
Users would commit to the list. My Navilock NL-602U is a candidate for the black list.

Thank you for pointing me to the variant with the Android cell phone. I tried and it seems to work.
I.e. the connection between my notebook and my phone works but I have not tested it in the real digital traffic yet.

73 and tnx de Milos, OK1FMY
Thanks Milos for reporting
Pages: 1 2