03-04-2026, 08:23 AM
Hello,
I synchronized my memories from my IC-7000u using ICOM CT-17 adapter and i noticed that all my TX Frequencies are displayed wrong.
When I transmit, it is the correct TX frequency transmitting from the radio.
All simplex memories are listed as 144.000.000.
All duplex memories of my repeaters that are -600khz are listed as 143.000.000. It doesn't matter if they are on 70cm or 2m, it is always 2m on the TX side.
Is this a bug or I'm misunderstanding the meaning of this field?
Thank you.
Sabin
I synchronized my memories from my IC-7000u using ICOM CT-17 adapter and i noticed that all my TX Frequencies are displayed wrong.
When I transmit, it is the correct TX frequency transmitting from the radio.
All simplex memories are listed as 144.000.000.
All duplex memories of my repeaters that are -600khz are listed as 143.000.000. It doesn't matter if they are on 70cm or 2m, it is always 2m on the TX side.
Is this a bug or I'm misunderstanding the meaning of this field?
Thank you.
Sabin

