iz2bkt Wrote:Hi Sabin, when DUP (duplex) is active the radio does not send the actual TX frequency to the software. The IC‑7000 only reports the RX frequency over CAT, and the program applies the offset internally to show the split.
So the value you see in the TX field is not read from the radio and is not meant to represent the real transmit frequency. It’s only used to indicate that the memory is configured for split operation.
When you transmit, the radio correctly uses the programmed offset, even though CAT does not provide the true TX frequency.
Hi Mauro,
Thank you for your explanation!
I did some more testing and found out that if I hit the DUP- button twice (OFF, then ON again) and then save it, I do get the correct TX frequency in the TXFreq. field.
So the software do have a code to manage this correctly (or lets say more user friendly
).I do not know if there is still development for this program, if so, maybe you should consider using the DUP- button procedure also on initial memory synchronization, so that we can get correct values initially populated.
Thank you for the great program!
73 Sabin LZ1SUB

