Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Need TCP data info
#1
Hello,

My name is Daniel (LU4EG), and I am developing a satellite tracking program called EGSatTracker (https://eglogger.com.ar/Rotores2/home.php).
I recently installed CatBkt 1.17.1 and configured it to control my Kenwood TS-790A. It works perfectly.
I would like EGSatTracker to communicate directly with CatBkt through the LAN Protocol on port 52002, so that users can use CatBkt as the CAT interface for their radios.
I have successfully connected to CatBkt from a Visual Basic 6 test program and I can read the current frequency.

For example, I send:
[command:10](command:10)CmdGetFreq[parameters:0](parameters:0)

and CatBkt responds:
[CmdFreq:11](CmdFreq:11)145,000.000

However, I cannot find the correct command or format to SET the frequency.
I tried sending:

[command:10](command:10)CmdSetFreq[parameters:23](parameters:23)[xcvrfreq:10](xcvrfreq:10)145.800000

but the frequency of the TS-790A does not change.

Could you please tell me the exact LAN protocol commands and format that CatBkt 1.17.1 expects for:

1. Set RX frequency
2. Set TX frequency / Split frequency
3. Set operating mode (USB, LSB, FM)
4. Enable/disable Split

If there is any documentation or example code describing the CatBkt LAN Protocol, I would be very grateful if you could point me to it.
My goal is to make EGSatTracker communicate directly with CatBkt (or maybe you suggest to use DDE?).
Thank you very much for your work and for your help.

Best regards,
Daniel
LU4EG
EGSatTracker


Messages In This Thread
Need TCP data info - by Dany - 07-23-2026, 09:52 AM
RE: Need TCP data info - by iz2bkt - 07-24-2026, 08:33 AM
RE: Need TCP data info - by Dany - 07-24-2026, 12:40 PM
RE: Need TCP data info - by iz2bkt - 07-24-2026, 02:04 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)