Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
no audio on android
well,i am trying to set up the android app.everything is working.but no audio to the phone.i can transmit change frequency etc but no audio out.i am using the icom codec (usb).any help thanks,john
Hi,
to receive / transmit audio you must connect the audio transceiver with the sound card of the PC server.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
Just intalled the Android client and no audio also here.

The TX have a error java.lang.RuntimeException also and work only sometimes, but no audio.
Some Android devices do not support streaming audio.
To see if the radio is correctly connected to the server PC should try to connect with BktRemoteClient from another PC on the network.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
I have 2 usb sound cards, the client works remote CAT commands very well in Android and in the PC as the server runs (localhost connection).

The sound don't work in both programs, no sound in pclient and no sound in Android client.

My Android devices supports some other streamings audios, I have a HTC Sensation and a 7" Tablet with cyanogen mod.

If you want logs or more information I send you..

Jose
Valencia
EA5SW Wrote:I have 2 usb sound cards, the client works remote CAT commands very well in Android and in the PC as the server runs (localhost connection).

The sound don't work in both programs, no sound in pclient and no sound in Android client.

My Android devices supports some other streamings audios, I have a HTC Sensation and a 7" Tablet with cyanogen mod.

If you want logs or more information I send you..

Jose
Valencia

If the audio does not work even on the windows client, then the problem could be:

1-The audio output of the radio is not properly connected to the sound card of the PC
2-It has not been configured correctly BktRemoteServer for the sound card to use
3-The sound card drivers are not compatible with BktRemoteServer
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
Salve,
collegamento tra pc server(bktserver2-2.2.0) win xp e pc client(ic7000bkt 1.25.0) win7 tramite lan tutto ok, controllo completo più audio.
Stessa configurazione tramite 3g e ip di casa, solo controllo, no audio.
Premetto, abilitato nel router le porte 7060-7061-7062 tcp.
Collegamento tra pc server(BKTRemoteserver 0.0.3) e smartphone samsung galaxy s3 (BktRemote 0.0.7) sia tramite lan che 3g solo controllo.

Visto che tramite lan l'audio passa, come può essere tutto il resto?

tnx 73