Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
registration request
Hi i requested for the seriakey 2 times and have not receive it yet. Did you receive my request for the key tnx
Hi,
sorry for the problem but for technical problems emails @yahoo.com do not work on registration form, please, if you only have email @yahoo.com write as Primary E-Mail <!-- e --><a href="mailto:noreplay@maniaradio.it">noreplay@maniaradio.it</a><!-- e --> and your email in the Alternate E-Mail, or send me a MP.
Thank You.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
Ok i resend the request per your instructions.
Ok, you should receive the registration key within a few hours. Thank You.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
I have also requested for a registration key Twice. I even unloaded the program and downloaded clean and make my last request October 8th.. When can I expect my request to be filled???

73 Harry K7ZOV
K7ZOV Wrote:I have also requested for a registration key Twice. I even unloaded the program and downloaded clean and make my last request October 8th.. When can I expect my request to be filled???

73 Harry K7ZOV

Hi Harry,
sorry for the problem but for technical problems emails @yahoo.com do not work on registration form (as indicated on the registration form), please, register again on http://www.maniaradio.it/en/form_ic7100bkt_en.html and if you only have email @yahoo.com write as Primary E-Mail <!-- e --><a href="mailto:noreplay@maniaradio.it">noreplay@maniaradio.it</a><!-- e --> and your email in the Alternate E-Mail, or send me a MP.
Thank You.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT