Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Resizing the Main Program
I would like the facility to resize the main control panel so that it covers the whole of a 1024 x 768 screen format with the Quickset, Audio Recorder and PTT docked to it.

One thing I do find irritating is when I open the program up, the Quickset panel, Audio Recorder and the PTT panels are never where I left them and I have spend time putting them back at the side of the main control screen. It would be good if these postitions could be 'remembered' when the program is closed down at the end of a session.

Othewise, the program is excellent and does the job very well.
Bill - G4ERV
bill2003 Wrote:I would like the facility to resize the main control panel so that it covers the whole of a 1024 x 768 screen format with the Quickset, Audio Recorder and PTT docked to it.

One thing I do find irritating is when I open the program up, the Quickset panel, Audio Recorder and the PTT panels are never where I left them and I have spend time putting them back at the side of the main control screen. It would be good if these postitions could be 'remembered' when the program is closed down at the end of a session.

Othewise, the program is excellent and does the job very well.
Bill - G4ERV

Hi Bill
to resize the windows you vary the size of fonts in setup using a TrueType fonts (example Arial).
When you exit the program with the key Exit are stored the positions of all the windows.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT