Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
IC7000BKT - PTT
I am running the new version 1.28.1 and I am noticing several anomolies which I don't understand.

1) When I energize the 1750 Hz push-button on the PTT: say I push it for one second to trip a repeater, after about a second later, the IC7000BKT program goes into PTT mode AGAIN, for about 1 - 2 seconds before it auto releases tx. I have no idea why or what is going on. Even on other bands / modes, on SSB, simply pushing 1750 HZ and releasing, I see a one - two second delay / no tx and then a one - two second period that sends the radio into transmit. I don't remember this from previous, what is going on? Why the delay and why the trip into radio transmit?

2) Despite everything, I cannot from the program push the autotune button and get the radio to "turn off" the "tune" light on the radio. If I energize "auto-tune" on the IC7000BKT- PTT control, the radio puts the outboard tuner (LDG IT-100) into tuning correctly, and tunes. But if I push the autotune button again, I expect the radio to "turn-off" the tuner and the tune light on the IC 7000 to go dark. It does not work this way, the IC7000BKT does not turn the tuner "off" as does hitting the "tune call" button on the mircophone does. Audio / Interface is through USB Signallink
Any explanation on these items would be much appreciated.
Herb
Hi,
I tried it on my PC's but it works well, it could be the radio frequency that disturbs the connection interface Radio <-> PC.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT