Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Remote operation IC7000BKT 1.28.2 with BKT Remote Server 1.2.1
Hallo Mauro,

is it possible connect IC7000BKT Icom CAT Control 1.28.2 via wan to BKT Remote Server 1.2.1?
I have configured and working Bkt Remote Client 1.1.0 and also Bkt Remote Android 1.2.0 via LAN, WIFI, Internet (also with soud), but with IC7000BKT Icom CAT Control 1.28.2 after setup Serial Port / Driver as BKTCLIENT.DLL im obtained "serial port com0 not working or connect error" message. Maybe is this possibility only for BKT Server?

Thanks for answer, Anton, OM1AEG
Hi Anton,
To use BKTClient you must install and run only BKTServer 2.2.0 (download from http://www.maniaradio.it/en/ic7100bkten_download.html) on your PC connected to the Icom IC-7000 and on remote PC configures IC7000BKT with BKTCLIENTDLL2 (ver. 2.0.1)
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
Mauro, thanks for the fast response.

Now IC7000BKT Icom CAT Control 1.28.2 works with BKTServer 2.2.0 for me, but this server isn't compatible with android "client". I can switch "server" program via remote desktop, but on smartphone is a big fun Smile. Its not "universal" solution for setup and let it run Smile.

IC7000BKT Icom CAT Control 1.28.2 with BKTServer 2.2.0 works far better than Bkt Remote Client 1.1.0 with BKT Remote Server 1.2.1, because RX audio lag (no audio) after PTT (above second) in Bkt Remote Client 1.1.0. Im using built in audio support in "server" program with uLaw codec on booth "server" programs. Im tryied Mumble, but sound on HF with noise is terrible, ulaw or alaw sounds for me much better.

Thanks, Anton
BKTRemoteSuite was created to be used universally with various devices and transceivers that doesn't allow advanced technical functionalities.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT