Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Multiple problems
Under TX T.Ac. I can type Tone and it programs into the radio and works OK.
When I program the radio for tone and read it into the program, nothing shows up. 
Also, I can program a split frequency into the radio, but nothing shows on the program.
When I type ON into the program under Split and do Save And Active, it doesn't work.
When I click on TX Tone, it shows the tone chart.  I select a tone, then it gives a
list of DTCS, TONE, and TSQL.  It then fills the box with "TONE."  I repeat the process,
and then it takes the correct tone.  It's just erratic.
It ain't easy being me, but someone's gotta do it.
Hi,
try to enable Polling
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
iz2bkt Wrote:Hi,
try to enable Polling
I tried it, still does the same things.
Thanks for the tests, as soon as possible I make some checks and let you know
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
(04-15-2020, 04:50 PM)N3EG Wrote: Under TX T.Ac. I can type Tone and it programs into the radio and works OK.
When I program the radio for tone and read it into the program, nothing shows up. 
Also, I can program a split frequency into the radio, but nothing shows on the program.
When I type ON into the program under Split and do Save And Active, it doesn't work.
When I click on TX Tone, it shows the tone chart.  I select a tone, then it gives a
list of DTCS, TONE, and TSQL.  It then fills the box with "TONE."  I repeat the process,
Hi,
>When I program the radio for tone and read it into the program, nothing shows up. 
Here it works
>I can program a split frequency into the radio, but nothing shows on the program
Unfortunately, the Icom command table does not provide commands for direct reading of the split (see the Icom IC-7300 CI-V Command manual)
>When I type ON into the program under Split and do Save And Active, it doesn't work
Here it works, the radio must be in VFO mode

Please give me the firmware version of your IC-7300
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
iz2bkt Wrote:
N3EG Wrote:Under TX T.Ac. I can type Tone and it programs into the radio and works OK.
Hi,
>When I program the radio for tone and read it into the program, nothing shows up. 
Here it works
>I can program a split frequency into the radio, but nothing shows on the program
Unfortunately, the Icom command table does not provide commands for direct reading of the split (see the Icom IC-7300 CI-V Command manual)
>When I type ON into the program under Split and do Save And Active, it doesn't work
Here it works, the radio must be in VFO mode

Please give me the firmware version of your IC-7300

Version is 1.30