Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Run for all Users
Is there a way to run BktTimeSync for all PC users?
Any help would be appreciated.

Rick
(07-03-2023, 08:42 PM)NN4RB Wrote: Is there a way to run BktTimeSync for all PC users?
Any help would be appreciated.

Rick

Hi Rick,
It is possible to launch BktTimeSync from C:\Program Files (x86)\BktTimeSync\BktTimeSync.exe, or enable automatic startup. However, please note that each user must configure BktTimeSync for their session with the desired parameters.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
I copied the BktTimeSync Start Menu folder from the installed user to the each of the user startup folders.
          C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Then run and configure each user's BktTimeSync Configuration, however when one user runs its configuration the other user will have to run BktTimeSync manually as only one user will auto start. I don't know the reason.

The program will auto start about 2-5 minutes or after some unknown delay after boot up.  It should boot up and be loaded in the Taskbar hidden area.

Rick
(07-05-2023, 02:58 PM)NN4RB Wrote: I copied the BktTimeSync Start Menu folder from the installed user to the each of the user startup folders.
          C:\Users\User Name\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs

Then run and configure each user's BktTimeSync Configuration, however when one user runs its configuration the other user will have to run BktTimeSync manually as only one user will auto start. I don't know the reason.

The program will auto start about 2-5 minutes or after some unknown delay after boot up.  It should boot up and be loaded in the Taskbar hidden area.

Rick

Automatic startup should be done in the Task Manager, not in the user's startup folder, because it requires elevated privileges. If you check "Start on Windows startup," a startup task will be automatically created with the first user who logs in, and from there, the clock will be synchronized for everyone.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT