Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
ERROR WHILE TRYING TO PROGRAM MEMORY BANK
Greetings,

I guess the primary problem is when I try to either read in the band limits it does so incorrectly. I try to input the band limits manually and it saves them ok.

However, when I try to save a memory I'm manually entering it give me an error "The RX and TX are out of limits..."

I even ensured that the band limits were set correctly on the drop down menu.

Although I can still save my data and upload it to the IC-7000 the error message is an issue.

Any thoughts about this error message and how I can resolve it?

I really like this software pacakge, its quite functional and elegant in design although I can't figure out how to manually change frequency channels using the panel.

Thanks and 73,

Joe
K2OMN Wrote:Greetings,

I guess the primary problem is when I try to either read in the band limits it does so incorrectly. I try to input the band limits manually and it saves them ok.

However, when I try to save a memory I'm manually entering it give me an error "The RX and TX are out of limits..."

I even ensured that the band limits were set correctly on the drop down menu.

Although I can still save my data and upload it to the IC-7000 the error message is an issue.

Any thoughts about this error message and how I can resolve it?

I really like this software pacakge, its quite functional and elegant in design although I can't figure out how to manually change frequency channels using the panel.

Thanks and 73,

Joe

Hi Joe,
the bands and mode limits are not used in memory input,
be careful to enter the frequency in Hz,
example to insert 145.562MHz you'd write 145562000.

73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT