How do I set the GPS time offset so it remains between sessions?
I can set +0.5 manually or in the GPS block and it syncs with WWV perfectly. However, if I close the program then reopen minutes or days later, the offset is usually displayed as +0.00 in the GPS block, 0 in the manual window and some .000xx to .00x in the results window at the bottom.
It is just a few keystrokes but annoying. Like 'engine start-stop' fearure in cars has to be manually switched off every start cycle annoying.
73
Karl
KI4ZUQ
By the way, outstanding program! Do you take PayPal?
I can set +0.5 manually or in the GPS block and it syncs with WWV perfectly. However, if I close the program then reopen minutes or days later, the offset is usually displayed as +0.00 in the GPS block, 0 in the manual window and some .000xx to .00x in the results window at the bottom.
It is just a few keystrokes but annoying. Like 'engine start-stop' fearure in cars has to be manually switched off every start cycle annoying.
73
Karl
KI4ZUQ
By the way, outstanding program! Do you take PayPal?

