Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Frequency from JTDX to IC-7000
#1
I don't have frequency control from the JTDX program on the IC7000Bkt.
I don’t know whether such a function is built into the program or not.
I would like to control the transceiver via a chain...
JTDX -> IC7000Bkt->IC-7000.
If there is such a possibility, please advise.
It’s somewhat inconvenient now to set the frequency from IC7000Bkt.
-----
When setting the frequency from JTDX, the transceiver frequency is not controlled, and there is also no transition through frequency ranges.


Messages In This Thread
Frequency from JTDX to IC-7000 - by un7_Andy - 10-17-2023, 02:25 PM
RE: Frequency from JTDX to IC-7000 - by iz2bkt - 10-17-2023, 03:23 PM
RE: Frequency from JTDX to IC-7000 - by un7_Andy - 10-17-2023, 03:34 PM
RE: Frequency from JTDX to IC-7000 - by iz2bkt - 10-17-2023, 03:47 PM
RE: Frequency from JTDX to IC-7000 - by iz2bkt - 10-17-2023, 03:52 PM
RE: Frequency from JTDX to IC-7000 - by un7_Andy - 10-17-2023, 04:03 PM

Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)