Posts: 3
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2024
Reputation:
0
CallSign: W3US
I must have wrongfully clicked something and lost my on-screen clock. I uninstalled the app, downloaded latest version, and still no clock. I am using a Windows 10 PC. Works fine on my Win 11 PC. Help please. de W3US
Posts: 862
Threads: 199
Joined: Sep 2010
Reputation:
11
Hi,
try opening BktTimeSync (double‑click the icon in the tray bar), then remove and re‑enable the checkmark on Enable BktClock.
This forces the clock module to reload and usually brings the on‑screen clock back.
Let us know if this fixes it.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT
Posts: 3
Threads: 2
Joined: Dec 2024
Reputation:
0
CallSign: W3US
Grazie Mauro. I tried enabling and disabling the checkmark, but still have no display. I have no idea why the clock disappeared.
73, Rusty - W3US
Posts: 862
Threads: 199
Joined: Sep 2010
Reputation:
11
03-05-2026, 07:04 AM
(This post was last modified: 03-05-2026, 07:05 AM by iz2bkt.)
Try this:
- Open BktTimeSync and disable BktClock.
- Press Win + R, type Regedit in the Run window, and click OK.
- In Regedit, expand HKEY_CURRENT_USER → Software → IZ2BKT → BktClock.
- Right‑click the Main folder, choose Delete, and confirm the deletion.
- Close Regedit.
- Open BktTimeSync again and enable BktClock.
73 de Mauro, IZ2BKT